Had all paperwork back from the VOSA, just waiting for a date for the test from Bristol.
I thought that I would get the some bits checked like brake balance and headlight adjustment by my local garage this morning.
1) Rear brakes hardly working even when balance was put full to rear.
2) Headlights supplied with the kit need modification to align them correctly.
3) Whilst the car was running at the garage a fuel filter decided that it was going to split so fuel everywhere.
So have had to do some work this morning to get it sorted as IVA could be at anytime and I don't want to leave anything to chance.
1) I sorted the brakes by once again removing them from the car to bleed them for the 100th time, when the caliper was of I gave them a good shake and then bled them again, air came out that must have been trapped. Done this about 5 times until all I got was fluid. On the brake testing equipment at the garage the brakes are now more than 100% for the weight of the car. ;D
2) The headlights need to have the lenses rotated to get the correct pattern, I did read this on the forum that someone else had this problem. This mod takes a little time and patience as the springs that hold the lense in place are pain to say the least.
3) I replaced the filter with a new alloy one so that it will not crack like the plastic one.
Apart from those problems all else has checked out all ok
Sonic all loaded up on trailer ready for early start in the morning, had a little problem to sort out before though, mad rush to get a new battery at 4:00pm today running around like a headless chicken making up new battery hold down bars and brackets.